Seated Acupressure Massage is oil free and performed over clothing in my ergonomically designed portable massage chair. Chair Massage concentrates on the head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands and integrates Swedish, deep tissue massage and pressure point techniques to help relieve the most common areas of stress.
• Calms the nervous system
• Improves flexibility and increases range of movement thus reducing risk of injury and muscle imbalance.
• Increases circulation, improving oxygen flow to the body and the brain.
• Aids toxin removal.
• Relieves general muscular aches, pains and tension.
• Uses specific trigger point techniques to alleviate muscle spasm.
• Boosts energy levels and revitalises.
• Improves concentration and alleviates mental fatigue.
• Helps relieve chronic headaches.