Reflexology is a popular and relaxing therapy based on the principles that reflex points on the soles, tops and sides of the feet correspond to areas throughout the body. The feet can be seen as a map of the body.
Reflexologists work on the reflex points by applying pressure to points on the feet with their thumbs, fingers or knuckles using specialised massage techniques, thought to help correct imbalances throughout the body, encouraging the body to heal itself.
Reflexology is a gently, non-invasive therapy, suitable for aiding many areas – physical, mental and emotional.
As reflexology treats the whole person, many different symptoms can show great improvement such as;
• Relief from stress, anxiety and tension
• Induces deep relaxation
• Improves circulation
• Improved mood
• Improved sleep
• Cleanses the body of toxins and impurities
• Balances the whole body system
• Revitalizes energy
• Preventive health case
• Stimulates creativity and productivity
• Creates a general sense of health and well-being